20111120

these are a few of my favorite things

I usually don't post about new things that I got, but I can not contain my excitement for these items. And yes, these pictures were taken on the same day as my previous post...

1. Favorite lip color: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Coral. It's the perfect mix of orange and poppy red. In sunlight, the orange really takes the stage, and in room or darker light, the color turns to a redder shade. I like to dab it on lightly for school to achieve a stained look!




 2. New watch. Since I wear my brown leather strap watch on a daily basis, I got a watch with a black strap. It's a timelessly simple design, with gold hardware.


3. Vintage Coach purse. Okay, I am in love with this bag. I went to a thrift store, and found this gem. I was with my friend, who is also an avid thrifter, and  you should have seen our reaction! HY-PER-VEN-TI-LA-TION PEOPLE. And it looks like it wasn't worn very often because the leather is still very soft, and the hardware isn't too rusty. (lovelovelovelovelovelove) This is why everybody should  try their hand at thrifting; you never know what you will find!




Voila! What are you guys obsessing over these days? Or what are some pieces that you can never get tired of wearing? I want to know, comment below...

-Dahye

16 comments

Vyvy said...

Really nice things you got!! Hmm I can't get tired of wearing my black guess watch haha

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

thats an awesome colour! and love all the other things :)

x


shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

Veronica P. said...

the bag is a great addition !

UnA said...

love your litstick color. IT's so cute. You are so cute

<3

Katja said...

The lipstick looks so cute!!

http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

lilmisszolicious said...

you look so gorgeous with this lipstick!

zolicious

http://zolicious.blogspot.com

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Love your bag! :D

Fashion Addict Style said...

I love that watch and how simple yet chic it is! And the color of that Coach bag is really nice.

ChloƩ Akari said...

I am in love with that bag it is so cute!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
I am following you, you should follow me back :)

chloeakari.blogspot.com

Helena said...

Amazing things!
The bag is beautiful :)

XOXO
http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

Adriana said...

I'm loving your vintage coach purse sooo cute :)

Annie said...

Love love love that coach bag!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

21SaraLoves said...

Love that lipstick colour on you!

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

Kaleido Mind said...

GREAT purchases! I'm obsessing over sparkles (always and forever)!:)

Mai Anh Majka said...

nice bag!

.Candy. said...

we have exactlty the same bag and i must say i had the same reaction when i saw this in a thriftstore as well!!! great find! this is one of my fave things as well!!!



IntoxicatedChameleon

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger