20111225

the 25th of December

The sky is clear, the sun is shining, the wind is gentle... it is Christmas day!

Surprisingly, Starbucks was the only place that was open. This peppermint brownie cake pop is so cute!! I have to say that it looks better than it actually tastes though... :P





Jacket & Scarf: Korea
Shorts: Gap
Crew neck sweater: super old...
Boots: Nine West
Bag: Coach

During my winter break, I told myself that I would not waste time and do something productive... but I have been sleeping in until almost noon every day so far! I am in love with this aqua blue color of my bag and my sweater. I feel like it's a very refreshing color, if that makes any sense. 

Hope you are all doing well, let me know what you think below in the comments!

-Dahye


2 comments

Anna said...

Such a nice scarf! Love it!
kisses


http://annacoman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lovely!
xoxo

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger