20111223

jolly holly days of joyful holidays

Happy Christmas Eve!!!




Some fun and cute items! Isn't the Santa hat AMAZING?!

I started knitting!!! It's actually pretty fun but it's hard for me to find time to sit down and knit... I started on my red circle scarf. We'll see how long it will take me to finish it! 

Jacket and scarf and mittens: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: Nine West
Beret: Korea
Bag: Vintage

The Christmas season just brings a good mood to me. The lights, the sales, and the jingles. Ahh, love. 

Hope you are all having a nice holiday!

-Dahye

4 comments

nouchaline said...

AWW! Adore this outfit :)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who really loves gloves!
I saw the leopard pair at H&M and I might get it :)

Mirthe said...

I love your blog and your style!:) You look really cute. Love it!

Toronto Prom Limo said...

We are working for traveling in Toronto areas with many limo vehicles. Toronto Prom Limo is giving best travel facility for their client with discount package.

Long Island Limo said...

i must say that limousine are the most comfortable way of transportation if you are going from or to Airport.

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger