20120606

Lindsey Wixson

Sometimes, I randomly browse Models.com

It's a fun site that can easily become addicting. I can kill so much time just by browsing through the top models in the industry. I love looking at how the models got discovered, and how ridiculously tall they are!!

So, as I was browsing, I stumbled upon a very unique face. Her name is Lindsey Wixson. She hails from Kansas, and she is only a year older than I am! But already, she became the face of Miu Miu, Jill Stuart beauty, Mulberry, and Versace perfume. It is undeniable her big, baby-doll shaped lips and gap tooth that sets her apart from the sea of models. I mean, it's really hard not to be captivated by such unconventional  beauty!






{All Photos from models.com}

Lindsey Wixson, the human doll.

xoxoDahye



2 comments

underthewillowtrees said...

She is gorgeous, especially her lips. Looks a tad more than anorexic in the last photo though. xx

Meggie said...

Her lips are unreal!

Thanks for checking out Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes!

I love your blog and will now be following, I hope you do the same.

Best,
Meggie
JeansTeesTravelCakes.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger