20120616

These are a few of my favorite things

It has been rainy the past few days, so I couldn't go outside to take pictures. I decided that it would be fun to show you some bits and pieces of my jewelry/accessory collection. :)

Everything in my "collection" has been gained slowly since I was in elementary school. I love how with every necklace, earring, or ring, I can remember where I got it. Every piece has its own little story behind it!

I got this skater figurine at a Nationals USFS competition a few years ago. 

I was obsessed with Juicy Couture in middle school. Now, I barely wear these necklaces!

I got this silver platter from a thrift store for $0.99! It makes a great display for my rings.


I made this Chanel flap bag in my ceramics class at school! The pearl strap and the logo was supposed to be white, but I used the wrong glaze color. :/ I think the blue still looks cool though!

I throw my headbands in this hand-painted basket.

Stash of sunglasses. Randomness at its peak.

I made this piece in my ceramics class as well. Currently stores cotton balls :)

I hope you guys are all having a great summer!!! 

xoxoDahye

10 comments

K A T H L E E N said...

looks like you have quite the collection! cute rings!

KKATWALK said...

love this things !

Unknown said...

I love the Chanel ceramic work! I love ceramics, but I never would have thought of doing something like that. You are inspiration, love your blog.

Justina said...

I would love to just sit and go through all of that all day. You've got a gorgeous collection!


xx,
J
www.abentpieceofwire.com

Taylor Morgan said...

love seeing your favorite things! just stumbled upon your blog, hope you will visit mine.

Love from NYC,

Taylor
www.taylormorgandesign.blogspot.om

Unknown said...

i love every photoes!! i follow you, i like your blog. I'll wait you on my "new" blog, if you want.
have you a nice week <3
xoox

E said...

Gorgeous pieces! I wish my accessories were so photogenic!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

Love the ceramics pieces you made! I still have some from high school that I use as planters! The wrong glaze on the Chanel bag came out cool!

xx
holly foxen wells
www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com

Bego My Chic Closet said...

cute complements!
xx
Bego
http://bgo-mychiccloset.blogspot.com.es/

The Coattail Effect said...

the dish from the thrift store is a great idea--it makes it easier to accessorize if its all laid out nicely for you to see :) and your ceramic pieces are so cute! turned out way better than mine from high school...haha they're lopsided and horrendous :P

xx,
kim
thecoattaileffect.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger