20121113

the little black jacket



Jacket, TJ Maxx___Blouse, H&M___Skirt, Korea___Shoes, Target___Bag, Kate Spade


I wonder when I will ever grow out of my love for bows... These Juicy Couture earrings add just the right amount of sparkle. Thanks to my friend who gifted them to me. :)


The Classic Black Jacket. I was immediately drawn to this black and white tweed jacket because of how it resembles Chanel's signature design.  I know I shouldn't even be comparing anything from TJ Maxx to CHANEL, but the shape of the jacket does look similar, right? Okay, at least by a really quick glance it does. Anyways, in this outfit I wore it with a girly circle skirt, and added some black wedges to toughen it up. (These shoes are my new obsession.) I like how this jacket makes me look very pulled-together, but it would also look great dressed down with some boyfriend jeans. 

I found this perfect pearl bow pin down in the deep, dark corner of my jewelry box! BOWS AND PEARLS?! I know, it's a double stunner. I pinned it onto the pocket to remind myself that I am nowhere near the age of 70, and I shouldn't be dressing as if I was. 

Oh well, it's grandma-chic!

xoxoDahye


Follow via Bloglovin'

22 comments

Lalaine said...

love that earring and the skirt too!

lalainephotos.blogspot.com

jojulayo said...

like your mix n matches!! gonna follow you : )

check our leisure x fashion blog!
jojulayo.blogspot.com
xx

STEPH said...

this outfit is so cute! :)
love the color of your hair xx


skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

Świat w kolorze blond said...

Very nice outfitt:) Maybe we can follow each other?
http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

Unknown said...

You look stunning! I love the jacket :)

Daniel William x

eudoraa said...

cute earings and lovely outfit! :D

eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

verry nice outfit!I love your blazer!

Levi (tlnique) said...

Beautiful outfit! Its so classy and feminine :) love the details on the jacket

www.tlnique.blogspot.com

Jenna DeSantis said...

Oh my goodness I absolutely love your earrings!! So pretty.

XO Jenna
http://demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

Teodora said...

Both the jacket and the pearls are so classy and elegant. With your youth and beauty, you can wear anything :)

Teodora
Teodora's Lookbook

Olga Zgonnik said...

great blog, want to follow each other? :)

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

kuti said...

you look cute with that skirt yet elegant with your jacket.. cooool!! i love it..

kuti
www.ishootstyle.com

lucia m said...

loving the skirt!

blog: www.aroundlucia.com
shop: www.shoplumo.com

lizchewy said...

Nice outfit! I think the pearl bows are adds a nice feminine touch to this look. Grandma chic is such a cute term.

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Paulina DeVil said...

such a pretty outfit, you look gorgeous! xx

coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
facebook.com/rocknrolllies

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear for your comment :)
Great style, love it!!!




Keep in touch,
themagicstyle-by-nari.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful jacket!
And love those earrings! They are so cute!

X
http://dipitblack.com

Fanny said...

This is so stylish! Really love it, how you combined this jacket! xx

Janne said...

pretty outfit! your jacket is perfect :)

Francesca Rose said...

I love this outfit so much! It's so chic and your jacket's lovely :-)

Francesca xo
http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

Kati said...

You look so adorable!
-Kati

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh this outfit is just perfect. Such a simple colour palette but looks so exciting. And I know exactly what you mean about the jacket, keep seeing them and thinking 'ooooh Chanel' then feeling a bit disgusted with myself.

Elise.

http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger