20130107

tulle times two







Tulle skirt, J. Crew kids____Jean jacket, American Eagle____tank top, Gap____Flip flops, Abercrombie&Fitch____Bag, Burberry____Hat, J. Crew____Bracelet, handmade by a friend

 These pictures were taken in Florida during winter break.... two weeks ago. I feel like a bad blogger for posting these so late. :/ But oh well, life goes on! Here I'm wearing the same tulle skirt from my last post. Clearly, I am obsessed with it. Another example of the "laid-back ballerina" look. It's all about keeping the focus on one item, in which this outfit focuses on the skirt. I also really like this baseball cap that I found in the men's section of J. Crew. I really do scour the entire store when I'm in there. No section is off-limits to me! 

And finally, I found a white jean jacket! I know I'm going to wear this jacket until the elbows need to be darned because my blue jeans jacket has no time to rest, especially in the summer. Also, I want to mention the brown bead bracelet. I should have taken a better picture of it, because it has a cool hand bead on it. My friend, Tamara, made it for me. Handmade gifts are seriously so thoughtful and makes it really special. So, thank you Tam-Tam. :)

Second semester of school starts tomorrow. Gone are the days of sleeping in until noon and watching haul videos on Youtube until I get tired of them. Sometimes I get so bored during break that I learn to appreciate being busy during school. So here goes the second half of the school year, then summer vacation!

Let the countdown begin.



Photography by Amara Young



Follow via Bloglovin'


13 comments

Jenniya said...

I love the white jean jacket. Looks fresh!

Followed you. I hope you can check my blog and maybe follow each other.

XX, Jenniya
http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

Wendy Annabeth said...

your blog is lovely! i'm a new GFC follower :)

Unknown said...

Love how the ball cap and skirt are the same color!

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The tulle skirt looks great! I like how you've paired it with the white jacket. Haha, I know what you mean about school starting soon, I've still got 2 months left of my break, but I just know they're going to fly by :(

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! Really love the skirt :)
x
Bel
http://b-by-bel.blogspot.com

Mica said...

Such a cute outfit :) Really like the skirt :)


AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

♥ Tanachi ♥ said...

really pretty! <3

♥♥♥

Unknown said...

somuch beautiful dress when you mix it with white jeans jacket<3
And it's going to be unique style when you wear with slippers...

Xoxo,Ila

Zoe Bernstein said...

lovely outfit, love your white jean jacket! (:


fashionlei styled

Unknown said...

tulle with a backwards baseball cap? great!! :D

Sarah said...

Hey hun, thanks for your lovely comment. Great blog! Love the casual hat an jacket with tulle skirt. ope to see you again soon xx

www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

ALLIE NYC said...

I love that you got the tulle skirt from the kids department at J Crew what a great idea!

Ali of:


www.dressingken.com

Elena said...

gimme that skirt, girl. so pretty.
xx

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger