20130517

new balance







New balance red sneakers

Denim top, American Eagle____Skirt, American Apparel circle skirt____Shoes, New Balance____Bag, Kate Spade____Watch, Target____rings, DIY knuckle rings

Happy Friday everyone!

It is a happy Friday for me, indeed. Today was the last Friday of the school year, as I get out of school next Thursday. I'm so ready to be done with testing and waking up early everyday, but at the same time I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how fast this year zoomed by. We are at that time of the year where students, and even teachers, are mentally clocked out of school-mode and itching for time to finally relax. 

I am sure many of you are either done or almost done with the school year, so I wish everyone good luck on your exams. We are on the homestretch, guys!

xo, Dahye



Follow via Bloglovin'

15 comments

l said...

lovely look :)

Tabet said...

Hey,
beautiful post. I love combination of skirt and denim!
Just amazing.
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

awesome white skirt! simple and effective!

Carmen said...

Lovely skirt, that combination is really lovely :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Laura Kristensen said...

This is actually a really cute look. I live when something cute is paired with something rather casual like these shoes! :-) x

Unknown said...

I love New Balance!

Victoria said...

Hi! I would like to invite you to join my new giveaway and win a pair of sunglasses from Firmoo.com. Visit me soon! :)

http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/2013/05/firmoo-sunglasses-giveaway.html

Paige Rhianne said...

Beautiful photographs dear! Love that skirt! Thank you for that comment! x

http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

Angela said...

Nice outfit, I really want a pair of New Balance shoes atm, I'm seeing them everywhere! Good luck with your last week of school :) x

Mindy Fan said...

this is such a cute look! I love the shoes with the outfit!

I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I think you would be intrested-
http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/
Win A Free Piece From Oasap on my blog!

The Blend Style said...

Great post!
I follow you on bloglovin' too.
I hope you do the same ;-)
visit me on:
The Blend Style
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Kierra Makayla said...

I fell in love with your outfit. It is so cute! You're so luck to be finished the school year, I can't wait for mine to end! xoxo

loveekierramakayla.blogspot.com

Johanna L. said...

What a cute look! ♥ xo

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You look great, love your skirt! <3
xoxo

Patrícia M. said...

That skirt is so fabulous!!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger