20130623

Italy Day 1: MILAN







Chloe Tamaris aviator sunglasses


Inside Galleria Vittorio Emanuele

Duomo Cathedral!
Blouse, Abercrombie and Fitch____Shorts, Forever21____oxfords, Madewell____Bag, J. Crew____Sunglasses, Chloe____watch, Target

Long time, no see bloggies!!!

Last week I was in possibly the most beautiful country in the world, Italy. This is the first post of "My week in Italy" series, where I spent my first day in Milan. 

As a fashion capital of the world, Milan was a great city to start off my trip down the Italian peninsula. My family and I stayed around the Duomo, which is the church in the last picture. I already know that I am going to overuse this term, but my jaw literally DROPPED when I saw this spectacular structure. It is in the middle of a large plaza, filled with tourists like myself, taking pictures as if we had nothing else to do. Right next to it was the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, a mall with magnificent glass ceilings filled with fashion's top names. Being surrounded by such beauty is an amazing feeling. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post of Milan, and I am so excited to share the rest of my posts! I took over 1,000 pictures and videos so.....GET READY. 

xo, Dahye




Follow via Bloglovin

18 comments

♥ Tanachi ♥ said...

Beautiful look! <3
Great bag, such a pretty color.
Italy sounds fun... I have to visit it :D I'm living in Germany so it's not that far away...

iesha said...

omg this is so weird. this is the third time i've seen these shorts on bloggers today!
they are so cute and i def need a pair!

xoxo
loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

Maricruz said...

Beautiful pictures! loving the shorts xx

www.lam-style.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful shorts! Great outfit xx

www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you're amazing, great look :)
visit my blog!
fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

Viktoria said...

very nice!

thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

B said...

Cute outfit! Absolutely love it<3

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Tori said...

adorable shorts! the pattern is too cute :)
-Tori
Fashion, Trends & More

Putri Valentina said...

i love your short and bag color :D

very summer :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Rosie said...

You look so gorgeous! I love your shorts so much!

www.ciderwithrosie.com

Unknown said...

Great blog, fab read. Hope you had a super time! Em x

http://shopthrifting.blogspot.co.uk/

Lauren said...

Dahye, this is such a beautiful look! I absolutely adore your traveling look! So chic - and those shoes look SO comfy. Loving the shorts and general brightness of the outfit! xo

MILEX said...

I love your uniqueness.

Unknown said...

Love this look!
you look awesome <3

http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion, Celebrity and Beauty
Get the latest here!
xoxo

Cindi said...

You look very sweet in these photos. The print on the shorts is cool and the surroundings are breathtaking. Looking forward to see more pics from your trip! :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the blouse and the shorts together. They look amazing.

The pattern of the floral shorts is pretty as well !

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

nice simple outfits! i love your blouse :)



Hei Echa!

SM said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog! It looks like you had an amazing trip as well =))

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger