20131103

Spoiler Magazine Fashion Board I



Jacket, Korea____Sweater, Zara____Skirt, Forever21____Boots, DSW____Hat, H&M


Last week, I was reached out by Spoiler Magazine, asking me if I would like to be featured on their Fashion board. (I think it's obvious what my response was: OF COURSE!) Spoiler is a magazine specialized to deliver the latest news in Montreal's fashion industry. (hence, "spoiler" alert) I was very excited for this opportunity as I was an avid reader, and as a blogger, it is awesome to be recognized in a real magazine.

I had so much fun shooting with the talented photographer, Sarah-Emily, who is also one of the editors at Spoiler. We agreed to take pictures around Old Montreal, which was a great choice as there were lots of cool doors and streets to use as a background. I styled a total of five outfits showcasing my personal style. My outfits really don't reflect how cold the weather was, and I am surprised that I didn't get sick the next day. (All in the name of fashion, right?) By the end of the shoot, Sarah's poor fingers turned into popsicles! But after seeing the great results from our shoot, I think braving the cold was totally worth it.

Check out the full post and interview on SpoilerMagazine.com
Instagram @spoilermagazine
Facebook: Spoiler Magazine


xo, Dahye





Like on Facebook
Follow via Bloglovin
Instagram @heydahye

4 comments

Unknown said...

I love your blog and your style. I heard about you because I live in Woodbury, and it's a shame we never met!

Unknown said...

that sounds so exciting, and, your outfit is amazing. great hat! :)

Jane said...

Amazing outfit <3

Gita Andreina Ang said...

aww congratulations girl, you deserved it! you look great in those shots ;))

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger