20140112

A little lace and tartan today

Leather sleeve sweater from Persunmall.com
I'm wearing two trends that I am absolutely loving: the tartan scarf and a peek of lace!
Zara Studded sleeve jacket
J. Crew Brompton Hobo in black
Casio Mini Digital watch
Jacket, Zara//Sweater, c/o Persunmall//lace skirt, Zara//Scarf, H&M//leather cap, American Apparel//Bag, J. Crew//Watch, Casio//Shoes, Target 

It happens every year.

As I laze around during winter break, catching up on Modern Family, editing blog posts in a leisurely manner, and forgetting the sound of a morning alarm, BAM... winter break is over. I'm making my schedule for the second semester soon and heading across the border back to Montreal in a few days. This winter break was pretty amazing because I got to travel across Europe, hit up the after-holidays sales with my mom, and edit enough videos to last my channel a month. I'm going to miss my parents, my mom's cooking (however, it's time to leave because I gained three pounds from eating so much good food!), and the amazing weather in Atlanta. I'm seriously going to get a harsh reality check with all of the snow in Canada. But, I'm looking forward to new classes and teachers, reuniting with the regular lunch crew, and just getting back into the busy-as-a-bee lifestyle.

To all other students, hope you had a relaxing break and the best of luck to the new semester.

xo, Dahye



10 comments

Gabbie said...

that peek of lace is gorgeous!
xx

www.thepowerofthecurl.blogspot.com

Shannon Valle said...

Love the looks & your skin is flawless!

The Fashann Monster

fashgrace said...

i think you have a beautiful skin
i love your outfit!

Samantha Mariko said...

good luck with your second semester! Love this outfit because of the accessories - makes it special :)
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Kendra Alexandra said...

Love your style!
These photos are really inspirational too :)

Kendra
xx

Blog: Stolen Inspiration
Instagram: KendraAlexandra
Facebook: StolenInspiration

Unknown said...

Beautiful style! I love a little touch of lace :)
Take care
x
Bel
b-by-bel.blogspot.com

Vivian Le said...

love the look! You look absolutely flawless! And good luck with second semester of school :)

Beatrice Balaj said...

That top is so cute! Great post darling.


Come and join my blog's giveaway! Giving away 2 YSl items. :)

Xx,
www.Sacosha.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love how you combined two of your favorite trends. My two favorite are lace and leopard and I combine the two quite often

www.highheelsandtutus.com

Lenya said...

This outfit is phenomenal!Love your complete look, from the top to the shoes! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger